Premier League Games 14/15/16 October

All the money the rags have spent and they still play like old school Wimbledon.
They might scrape top 4 if they are lucky, but I wouldn’t put my life on it.

I think Jose's record will ensure they give it a decent crack this year but again it will all go wrong for him as it has at every club sooner rather than later.

May be Porto aside he has never left a club with the blessing of the owner or the fans and Manure will be no different.

The scum were shite but I’d be happy with a point there with our record there

We were the better side and got a result their last year with a side that didn't have as much confidence in each other than they currently do.

Our record there in recent years ain't as bad as you think.

I have a Utd supporting mate who owns a bar. Today he was advertising a free shot of Jameson for every goal the rags score. He's not stupid.

Somewhere on planet earth there must be a rag fan who, deep down in his soul, knows that his team are absolutely dire. He must be aware that despite the money Peg has been given his team continue to produce arguably the worst football ever seen in this country - and that includes anything Allardyce and Pulis have ever dished up.

I have to say, if Pep ever got us to play like the rags did today I would want his fucking head on a spike. I just would not be able to pretend that all is rosy in the garden if that sort of rancid, stagnant, ultra-defensive excrement was on display from a team I've supported all my life. Not a chance.
And any rag who defends that style of play (see what I did there? Defend?) is a fucking liar.

Special One...? FFS!

what an intriguing tactical battle had me sat on the edge of my seat ,until I couldn't stand it any longer and had a walk out to the chemist,to give me a little Saturday afternoon excitement

2 very average teams fucking boring shite.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.