City v Stoke post match

Today I witnessed some of the best football I have ever seen by a Manchester City team; outstanding!

It was great to see all the fans stay to the end and applaud the team off.

serves the cheeky fuckers rite for scoring against us, let that be a warning to the rest

Totally agree,we looked pretty normal at times

Think there's always a degree of that in matches before CL games. The players seem to know that they have to conserve energy for the CL games and do enough to get by at times.Understandable. of course, but alarming for the opposition when we suddenly go from third gear to fifth gear in a matter of seconds.

I wish Pep would stop denying players the chance of a hattrick though.He's done it in half a dozen games this season already. Are we short on match balls or something?
It's probably mostly about giving important players a rest, but it might also have something to do with keeping the focus on the team rather than any one individual. He wouldn't want Pochettino calingl us "The Jesus Team".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.