City v Stoke post match

Bless :)

I like that fat dude choking on his words :)
to be fair what an excellent piece from the crackhead, what we are doing here is were draining teams mentally with our passing and physically so the basics of it is they are fucked after 50/60 minutes or so, johan cruyff i think was the master of this

Last edited:
Our 3 young forwards ( Sane, Jesus & Sterling ) are doing well.

As well as Fernandinho who many people have written off before the season start.

David & Kevin were joy to watch as usual.

Solid performance from the back 4 specially Delph.

Outrageous at times. De Bruynes pass for Sanes goal is probably the best I’ve ever seen.

At 3-1 I turned to neighbour and said the game was on a knife-edge. Before I got a reply Stoke had got the second. But they hadn't come mob handed, surprisingly, to kick the likes of Silva up in the air and normal service was soon resumed.

The first half must be the best football I've seen City play ever! The running, the passing, the movement on and off the ball, the chasing to retrieve. Talk about everything yer touch turning to gold.

I think every player we have now trusts every other player. I've seen teams where X wouldn't pass to Y and Y wouldn't pass to Z. None of this egotistical stuff with any of them. They seem delighted whenever of their teams mates does well! Wonderful, delightful, such a joy to watch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.