City v Stoke post match

Pep has changed the mindset of the players. We look hungry and very very together. Walker and ederson have had a huge influence in terms of confidence at the back and walker in particular is a beast

Sensational.

The performance from DeBruyne must be up there with the best ever from a City player? Absolutely incredible.

You know life is good when you’re sat there thinking I hope we don’t sign Alexis Sanchez....nobody deserves less minutes and the balance of skills and personality in the squad looks perfect....no need to risk pissing a couple off in jan

I think Messi, Ronaldo and KDB are at a level above all other players right now.

KDB has to be in with a shout for the Ballon d'Or, surely?

I made some KDB gifs to break the internet :)

4F1-c7

PD8H5F

uhYvXJ

Unbelievable performance but fuck me how good is KDB. One of the very best I’ve ever seen live. Words don’t do him justice how good he was today.

You know life is good when you’re sat there thinking I hope we don’t sign Alexis Sanchez....nobody deserves less minutes and the balance of skills and personality in the squad looks perfect....no need to risk pissing a couple off in jan
Yes I was thinking the same but we have potentially a massive amount of games because we will be in all competitions not just this year but for the foreseeable future seasons that we will need a top draw 5-6 forwards to rotate.
Let's not worry about it we have pep to sort it all out.

Everyone outstanding but Kevin De-Bruyne is on another level
What a fuckin player

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.