Hurricane Orphelia

Go to 30 seconds into that video clip. Absolutely unbelievable; the stupidity of some members of the human race never ceases to amaze me.

What a prick that guy is, good chance he drowns and puts people at risk having to try and save him.

Bloody Orphelia has just blown a roof tile off my roof, not even that windy here.

We are in South West Cornwall in a place on the side of a cliff. It's very fucking scary....... waves are huge and the sound is horrific. Thought the roof was coming off about 5ish. The Mrs and the dog took to the bedroom under the duvet and left me on guard. The sea looks like a whirlpool.......

We got a day off work today (west Ireland).

Took an absolute battering between 12:00 - 14:30, all the fences in our garden have been destroyed and a few trees are down in the field. Had a power outage from 15:00 - 17:00. Today was my first experience of any weather like that and I have no idea how the Americans manage that on a yearly basis, it was pretty nervewrecking at times.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.