Hurricane Orphelia

Praying for you mate.
I had to pick a bin out the road. In some ways it annoyed me, the residents of this street know it is a wind tunnel yet still stuck their green bins out. So a feather light box with many more small empty plastic boxes in it stuck in a wind tunnel. One of the delightful forward thinking neighbours has fb'd to note how it looks a mess, it was her now empty bin i had to ping of the damn road.

If you used this event as a basis for natural selection mate i'd be largely alone on my road right now. I say this knowing it never comes before 10am and the winds were noted to have passed by 4am. Is it really so hard to get out at 8am and do it, is your routine that ingrained you can't adapt that tiny little bit you bleedin idiots xD

On a more comical note, next door was eulogizing about his new patio kit and how his garden would protect his shit with his new fences. Every furniture cover went straight up and dickhead here ran up the road helping him get them back. He is a proper good chap and he worked hard on it all so i could not do a Homer watching Flanders flail and fail. He also goes on about video encoding tech and stuff getting almost all of it wrong. I would love to know what my face looks like listening to him, nice chap but small doses.

Sounds like any Thursday between August and November around these parts!

Stay safe! #SaveBritainFromOphelia

Still nice up her in the hills.Mix of overcast with intermitant blue skies and sunny spells .
A slight chance of precipitation but looking like Ophelio has given us the swerve.
Wind speed 21 west by south west.

I've just cheered my mate up and text him about that Birmingham flight, he said we couldn't get on that flight as there's about 15 of them. I Mentioned it's a good 4 days walk from Newquay, a good two days cycle, 13 hours on the train, or 6 hours by rented car, then he just told to f-off.

Ha ha. Yep it’s a long old trek from Newquay. 6 of them and they managed to get on that Brum flight... probably with bad heads looking at the amount of empties they had

Ha ha. Yep it’s a long old trek from Newquay. 6 of them and they managed to get on that Brum flight... probably with bad heads looking at the amount of empties they had
They got thrown in the Ria Park hotel in Almancil middle of nowhere and £5 a drink. Oh well looks like the weather is calming down for the match tonight.

Sounds like any Thursday between August and November around these parts!

Stay safe! #SaveBritainFromOphelia
This was our first hurricane for a long time, so we novices compared to you lot. Can you or any other American on here tell us when we should start looting?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.