Napoli (h) pre-match thread

City v Napoli prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are plenty of seats in 3rd tier south stand. They've overpriced this at 30 to 50 quid. Especially knowing our thoughts on this bent tournament run by an organisation that continually shafts us whilst sucking up to the same old clubs.

Are you talking about the Champions League or the Premier League? ;)

The truth is that a large % of our fans have never bothered with mid week cup games, and have used the above excuse as to why they don't bother with Champions League games as well.

Should still be a decent crowd tonight though.

There are plenty of seats in 3rd tier south stand. They've overpriced this at 30 to 50 quid. Especially knowing our thoughts on this bent tournament run by an organisation that continually shafts us whilst sucking up to the same old clubs.
Why do they charge so much for this?

Surely £15/£20 for group games - Maybe £25 for your pot 1 group game, like your Barca's, PSG's, Madrids etc.
£40 prices should be for semi finals if they have to charge so much.

We have the League Cup, FA Cup, Champs Lge.... How rich do the club think we all are? £40 is a joke for this game.
Feyenoord is £40 too!! Whose gona pay that when we will be already be through (presumably).
Feyenoord should be £10 adult and we would then get a good crowd.

I try to get to about half the league games and most if not all home cup games. I'm not paying £40 though for this. I could have afforded £20 but not £40. I will just go to Wolves at home and watch this on TV instead.

The 3rd tier south stand are the £30 ones that's not overpriced. The £50 have all sold apart from about 6. We will get about 53000 tonight that's not a bad attendance for a Tuesday night. Think most of our fans are starting to enjoy the competition now, certainly less antagonism to it from fans I know.

Surely £15/£20 for group games - Maybe £25 for your pot 1 group game, like your Barca's, PSG's, Madrids etc.

We have the League Cup, FA Cup, Champs Lge.... How rich do the club think we all are? £40 is a joke for this game.
Feyenoord is £40 too!! Whose gona pay that when we will be already be through (presumably).

I try to get to about half the league games and most if not all home cup games. I'm not paying £40 though for this. I could have afforded £20 but not £40. I will just go to Wolves at home and watch this on TV instead.

The prices you list/want are cheaper than it costs to watch most championship/league one teams.

Why are you talking about £40 when there are plenty of £30 ones.

I think it will be a good game to watch. See how both form teams react to each other. Both sets of players be brimming with confidence and there will be a few goals tonight for certain. City to get the win 3-1.

Like a clean sheet tonight, but this lot appear to be this season's Monaco. Mind you, they have a real tough game this weekend, so they might not go all out tonight.

I am really hoping that Pep keeps with his recent formation and doesn't try to shoe horn Aguero in for this one.

Let him come on from the bench if required, but there is no reason to change the line up at this time.

----------------------EDERSON-----------------------
WALKER-------STONES-------OTTO---------DELPH
-----------FERNY----------------KDB-----------------
STERLING------------SILVA--------------------SANE
-----------------------JESUS-------------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.