Napoli (h) pre-match thread

City v Napoli prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Manchester airport train just turned up so looking ok. Next one cancelled so glad I got on this one.
I’ll be back in Manchester for the Soton match and this is exactly why I was telling my missus—who is Swiss, so of course trusts train schedules like they were given to her by Nelson Mandela’s exhalted ghost—we have to go take the new campus tour before the match (just so we’re there well ahead of kickoff).

Just finishing my home baked Greggs chicken bake then jump on my bike and off to the match. I won't be booing, I'm over that.

Wouldn't you rather have a Holland's pud, chips and onion gravy from Tony's? It's a pre-match ritual for me and my mates. Missing it tonight as stuck in my hotel in London.

This should be a real test. Let's see how we go against a team with an even better league record than we have this season. Expecting Napoli to be a tough hurdle to get past and think it might be a close 2-1 to us. Really unsure if we should start Jesus or Sergio - don't think we'll start with both. Should be a cracking game.

DMWzxcIX0AAV2h5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.