Napoli post-match thread

No jinx on my part, i definately feel that, if they keep players fit, they will win it easily and go deep into CL.
Its also not too early, they ahve played 10 odd games now this season and have looked class in 9 of them. I think tactically and individually guardiola and his team are up there. It will take some individual inspiration to stop them in CL. In the league i do not think they will be bettered by anyone as they even with injuries are just too damn good for anyone.

From the ragcaf

Man, I don't like to see us outplayed in the center of the pitch. We played at home and were forced to act like a counterattacking team instead of being protagonists. That with a much, much better players. If you think that Hamsik, Callejon are anywhere near Silva and KdB... well, I have nothing to say.

Might be for the best as you're talking nonesense anyway. They were dominated for the best part of the first half and we only let them back in the game because we took our foot off the gas.
And still they couldn't get nowhere near, we had to gift them 2 penalties ffs. Made to look average, my arse.

Man, I don't like to see us outplayed in the center of the pitch. We played at home and were forced to act like a counterattacking team instead of being protagonists. That with a much, much better players. If you think that Hamsik, Callejon are anywhere near Silva and KdB... well, I have nothing to say.
You normally have nothing to say - you just use loads of words to do it.

Napoli are not only a very good team but are also one of the most in form teams in Europe.

We did very well tonight.

Lot of praise for Napoli and rightly so - but we won't play that poorly again for 50 minutes.
Yes they were good but we kept giving the ball away too easily and some poor control and passing decisions or lack of.
Kev' s shot goes in and it would have been a very easy night.
You'd think we were underdogs going there reading some posts.

Napoli are not only a very good team but are also one of the most in form teams in Europe.

We did very well tonight.

They are also worth 90 mins of your time if we are not playing.

Really enjoyed the game tonight and they played their part in it.

Wouldn’t be surprised if we suffer a loss in Naples and would expect Shaktar to beat Feyenoord. Leaves us on 9 Shaktar on 9 and Napoli on 6.

We should beat Feyenoord. So if we get beat in Naples we want Shaktar or draw in their match with Napoli. A Napoli win however leaves us on 12 Shaktar on 9 and Napoli on 9.

So a win or draw in the final game sees us top the group regardless. A one or two goal loss should see us through as well on head to head then goal difference regardless of other results.

Basically I think we should be ok as long as we beat Feyenoord and don’t get beat by more than 2 in Donetsk. Feel free to correct me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.