Carabao Cup 5th Round Draw

Because the notion that they would suddenly decide to fix it at 4pm and play the whole embarrassing episode out in front of the entire world is completely absurd.

To those who are seriously suggesting that they kept drawing the balls until they got what they wanted, why didn't they start the process at 1pm in the afternoon rather than draw attention to it?

Also, even in the event someone at carabao/the EFL inexplicably felt the need to fix a round of reserve team fixtures in a trophy 99.9% of people give zero shits about, do you seriously think an organisation the size of Twitter would allow themselves to be thrown under the bus in the process?

The risk involved and the number of people required to be complicit simply don't outweigh whatever you think the end game is here.

Twitter has been left looking like a laughing stock in all of this and at a time where social media companies are looking to move into sports broadcasting there is no way they'd take the fall.

City drawn against a premier league side? So fucking what? there was 6/7 chance of that happening and we ended up with one of the poorest teams left in it.
Just wondered how everyone knew Utd would get Bristol & Chelsea & Arsenal would be at home ?

Explain the rumours that got the draw correct, long before the video was released, go on, explain them, you're the one being absurd. It should be redrawn live.

I think I saw rumours of every possible combination of fixtures beforehand so one was bound to be right.

Because the notion that they would suddenly decide to fix it at 4pm and play the whole embarrassing episode out in front of the entire world is completely absurd.

To those who are seriously suggesting that they kept drawing the balls until they got what they wanted, why didn't they start the process at 1pm in the afternoon rather than draw attention to it?

Also, even in the event someone at carabao/the EFL inexplicably felt the need to fix a round of reserve team fixtures in a trophy 99.9% of people give zero shits about, do you seriously think an organisation the size of Twitter would allow themselves to be thrown under the bus in the process?

The risk involved and the number of people required to be complicit simply don't outweigh whatever you think the end game is here.

Twitter has been left looking like a laughing stock in all of this and at a time where social media companies are looking to move into sports broadcasting there is no way they'd take the fall.

City drawn against a premier league side? So fucking what? there was 6/7 chance of that happening and we ended up with one of the poorest teams left in it.

You must be fun at parties.

Ok, so I only just got back from work, and not had chance to catch up. Leicester away. Could have been worse. What’s the vibe on here? Happiness no doubt?

If I was a Bristol City supporter I'd be fuming, they could have had Leicester, Bournemouth, or West Ham at home and a chance of making the semi finals, they still could of course, but its much less likely now, and I'd be equally fuming if I was a supporter of those other 3 as well.

I'm not arsed who we got, or where, or even if we continue in the competition, but that farce is one too far.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.