Napoli (A) Post Match Thread

We're better than PSG right now. PSG still held back by an out-of-his-depth manager.

I'd go as far as to suggest we are probably the best team in Europe right now. Messi on his own brings Barca close, but we are so exceedingly well drilled that when we click we just aren't stoppable.

They aren't changing there manager any time soon, which works in our favour...

A little perspective on this though, Napoli's balance went to shit when ghoulum went off, they looked like causing us real problems up until that point, however it doesn't negate that I think we can genuinely outscore anyone!

Leroy Sane`s fucking fast , Leroy Sane`s fucking fast , Leroy Sane fucking more fast, Leroy Sane`s fucking fast

What a great game.

Napoli made a great start and we looked a bit off the pace but once we got level I really did think "we've got this". We just keep ploughing on! The quality is as good as I've ever seen and the fight/balls and sheer will to win is there for all to see.

The last 10 minutes were just a wonder to behold. The way we kept the ball and then tore them apart... Wow.

John Stones was magnificent. Again.

Huge congratulations to Sergio who broke the record in the best way possible.

We can win this. I'm not saying we're going to, anything can happen, but we really can win this.

Hmm.. 3 "cans" means I have to post this:

Very enjoyable, professional performance.

We played very well in a good test. We will have gained great experience from tonight.

So many played well, special mentions to Sterling, Delph & Stones.

I'm pretty amazed by how consistent Delph has been, he is looking more and more like a genuinely very good left back with every passing game.

We are so so lucky to be witnessing this great team. To my dad who always told me I'd witness something special after I cried on his shoulder in 81and all other blues no longer with us, this was for you. An emotional night for me for some unfathomable reason. CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.