Body Age

Recently at work there been a big push on health issues

Today I was tested for my body age. Stood on some scales, answered a couple of questions and low and behold I have the body age of 90.

I am 47.

I play at going to the gym if I honest and I weigh 14 stone and am 5 foot 8.

Could do with losing a stone and a half I reckon but he said 2 to 2 and a half

Not a chance. My hip is fucked as are my knees. In my really fit days I was about 12.5 stone.

Are these things to be taken seriously. I mean 90. How long left have I got?

Let me know how you get on, we could be body twins and btw I lost a load of weight once before and got down to 11.5 stone and thought I looked great, just stumbled on some photographs of said time and my god I looked like a concentration camp victim, you could even see my ribs plainly.

I have just recently lost 4 stone and I am back down to 14.5 stone but it is proving quite hard to get down past 14 :(

if I didn't ache in the morning id think id died.fuck it just enjoy life and when he calls your name it s your time,ive known 2 fitness fanatics have heart attacks both survived but it just shows that a lot of fitness shit is the latest fads etc.as long as your sensible mostly youll be ok unless you get hit by a bus

Thought this was going to be about some brand new CSS property for a moment :(

No matter what age you are, you might die tonight. If you wake up tomorrow morning just think, "Thank fuck I have another day at least!"

That's my philosophy.

Hopefully see you tomorrow!

Who wants to live forever? The star that lives half as long shines twice as bright - who actually came out with that tripe? Most of us shine like a piece of dry turd and live only to expedite our inevitable deaths.

I'm at the gym every week day unless we've got a midweek game do half an hour on the cross trainer and do the weights can't budge from 16 stone strange I don't look it either

Cheered my up this - I have a body age of 46 at the moment. Down from 58. Aim is to get below my 41 years by birthday next March.

Just done ten lengths and a spin class. Getting slowly fitter.

Cheered my up this - I have a body age of 46 at the moment. Down from 58. Aim is to get below my 41 years by birthday next March.

Just done ten lengths and a spin class. Getting slowly fitter.
You are my dad and I claim my $5

You are my dad and I claim my $5

Not a problem just contact the csa. Tell them there best client is your dad and I will sort the direct debit. So long son.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.