Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to add to this morning's positivity, they're even drinking Bluemoon beer as their drink of choice on Saturday Kitchen.

Cheers to that!

Ahh! Happy Days! I was drinking Blue Moon in a pub full of Geordies when we won the league in 2012. I ended up with about 5 free pints lined up, bought by complete strangers!! Still got the glass somewhere....

It was just general chit chat about tomorrows fixtures but even more unbelieably before that he said that Mourinho will have a game plan for Chelsea and set up to go there and win as he always does.........
WTF?
Just utter fucking shite. Someone needs to pull these fuckers up on this. Maybe the wanker had some beers with Ferguson last night.....

Alan pardew post match stoke v Leicester " it'll be good for the league if city get beat tomorrow..."
What the actual funk?
Pardew isn't alone in spouting similar sour lines about us. You can bet they wouldn't be saying someone losing 'would be good for football' if peg's anti football long ball hoofers were five points in front.

Another example of ‘tall poppy syndrome’ -a sad demonstration of the bitterness and jealousy all too prevalent in this great nation.

From a competition point of view he may be right because we are fast distancing ourselves from the fight for second place.
This allows them to ignore our achievement and to concentrate on the other games which are likely to be more competative and helps accolades to fall on more deserving historically successful teams.

Yes competition is the name of the game not odds on favourites (unless it is United or Liverpool of course).

Alan pardew post match stoke v Leicester " it'll be good for the league if city get beat tomorrow..."
What the actual funk?

Well without my blue tinted glasses and can see why the neutrals wants us to get beat and probably why Riley has given the go ahead to Oliver the shit house to referee us tomorrow and shit on us they wouldn’t want it to be a cake walk for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.