Arsenal (h) pre-match thread

City v Arsenal prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn’t matter what United do today if we win. Even 5 points is a great gap going in to the international break.

I didn't realise our recent record against Arsenal was as bad as it is (one win in the last nine). They'll be fresher than us having rested their entire first XI midweek, but we should still have too much for them. It'll be one of our toughest games so far I think, but we're a superior side in virtually every department. How many of their players would get into our starting XI?

Yep. Pretty shocking really.

We owe them today. I don't think they deserved that semi final victory.

Doesn’t matter what United do today if we win. Even 5 points is a great gap going in to the international break.

It never matters what the rags do as long as we can keep up the momentum...win against Arsenal and they can bring 5 buses to the bridge if they want

Can’t wait for this today. Hope we really send out a message with a victory by 3 goals or more. Then can relax watching the rags later.

Come on city - 7/8 point gap and we can relax for two weeks.

We owe them a hiding for the hacking of Magic Dave and co in the semi final. If it had been the reverse, we would have been down to 8 or 9 on the field. Hopefully Oliver will have his eyes open today.
Come on CITY.
4-1 to us, Kun with a pair!

So many shithouses on here, lol, reminds me of Wednesday's predictions.....

We will murder the twats, I'll go for 6-2

So many shithouses on here, lol, reminds me of Wednesday's predictions.....

We will murder the twats, I'll go for 6-2

I kind of agree mate it's not that I'm being arrogant.... We are playing the best football in the world at the minute and we should all be confident. If we can't be confident now when can we be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.