Manager sack race 2017 / 2018

Is moyes as bad as you are all making out? I think you are being a bit harsh. He did a decent job at both Preston and Everton.

It was tough for him at the rags and Sunderland. I don’t think it is as bad as it sounds.

Is moyes as bad as you are all making out? I think you are being a bit harsh. He did a decent job at both Preston and Everton.

It was tough for him at the rags and Sunderland. I don’t think it is as bad as it sounds.
Let's see how many you reel in with that one then....

I am being serious!! I think he is ok.
Pull the other one, he's flipping dreadful. He is a championship standard (or Scottish premier league) manager, and he knows it, which is why he didnt fancy a season or more with Sunderland in it lest he got found out there as well. I dont West Spam, I hope they dont give him the job it will be suicidal

He was woeful at the vermin but, at the same time, utterly brilliant. He was awful at Sociedad, and you'd need to ask @Stockport mackem what Mackems fans think of him. Not sure they'd echo your "not as bad as it sounds" sentiments though.

He was woeful at the vermin but, at the same time, utterly brilliant. He was awful at Sociedad, and you'd need to ask @Stockport mackem what Mackems fans think of him. Not sure they'd echo your "not as bad as it sounds" sentiments though.

Had a 48 percent win rate at Preston and 43 plus at Everton - 3 times manager of the season.

He was on a no win situation at the rags and Sunderland. Anyone taking over from the piss can was on a hiding to nothing. Likewise at Sunderland he had no budget and ageing players. I will stick to my view - he is nowhere near as bad as being made out. I read a book a while back can’t remember the name of the guy but he was a physio at Preston and Everton and described Moyes in detail. He is a huge step up from bilic - West Ham have been dire this season and are so disorganised. I will have a gentlemen’s bet with anyone that if he gets the West game job they will get well clear of the bottom 5.

Had a 48 percent win rate at Preston and 43 plus at Everton - 3 times manager of the season.

He was on a no win situation at the rags and Sunderland. Anyone taking over from the piss can was on a hiding to nothing. Likewise at Sunderland he had no budget and ageing players. I will stick to my view - he is nowhere near as bad as being made out. I read a book a while back can’t remember the name of the guy but he was a physio at Preston and Everton and described Moyes in detail. He is a huge step up from bilic - West Ham have been dire this season and are so disorganised. I will have a gentlemen’s bet with anyone that if he gets the West game job they will get well clear of the bottom 5.
As they should anyway. It wont take much to achieve that. Look at Bilic yesterday, stood on touchline with hands in pockets and head down, clearly defeated and out of ideas. Any new face with improve them, but long term The Football Genius will not be a good appointment for them.

As they should anyway. It wont take much to achieve that. Look at Bilic yesterday, stood on touchline with hands in pockets and head down, clearly defeated and out of ideas. Any new face with improve them, but long term The Football Genius will not be a good appointment for them.

Agreed about bilic and his body language. So unispirational. I will tell you who West Ham should get then!

The lad at Watford. He is mustard.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.