Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to see the same fuckers sat round that table today with Louis Theroux playing clips back to them and him just saying 'so, I understand you don't like the club and at the time you said it'll never work out for them. I know nothing about football so could you explain to me if it did or didn't work out for Manchester City?'

I'd love to see the same fuckers sat round that table today with Louis Theroux playing clips back to them and him just saying 'so, I understand you don't like the club and at the time you said it'll never work out for them. I know nothing about football so could you explain to me if it did or didn't work out for Manchester City?'
I'd pay good money to watch that show.

This.

I'm sure this is where the hate fuelled envy started.
And it kind of snowballed from there.
Yeah, hours before City went out and destroyed Fulham 0-4 on their own ground.
Just how stupid do these people (i dont know their names) look today?
The performance at Fulham, with David Silva outstanding (are u listening Wally?) was one of the best ive ever seen from City,sheer class from start to finish
and it moved clubshop puliis AND Jamie Redknapp to say it was possibly the best performance, of any team, in premiership history.. i was proud to be there that day and when Roberto ran over,with the team,at the final whistle,the noise generated by the pissed up Blues (including myself dear wally) banging the corrugated iron barriers at the back of the stand was deafening.....loud and proud in support of OUR team,who the media hated....
Again,i say...How stupid do these pundits look now??!!

Well two of em snuffed it and that greasy car salesman not seen and mortally bankrupt probably been forced into early retirement with his comments about city ....odious little man

What Neville and the others dont seem to mention in their City will struggle in winter
1 unlike Leicester and Chelsea when they won the league, we are playing twice a week and have to rotate players
2 We have in the past struggled with injuries with Aguero, Silva, Yaya and Kompany. Now I know other teams also struggle with injures but the majority of teams struggle when they are missing there spine. Just look at Stoke at home with no Silva last season.
3 This usually coincides with us getting stitched up with the fixtures. Usually in December/January we have 3 or 4 of the top six sides.
The strength of the squad this year is much better as we dont seem to be relying on Aguero/Silva/Kompany as much this season.
The only thing that could derail us is if come February, the quadruple is still on as the fixture pile up could be horrendous and I still dont think that the powers that be would want us to be the most successful side. Just look how we got done by refs/linesmen and 4th officials last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.