Is Netflix the official depository of every terrible film ever made?

Is there really anything on Netflix you can’t watch on kodi ?

Yeah but when it comes to netflix originals like stranger things, the sinner etc the stream is better on it's original format.

netflix manages to just about add a decent new series after another one finishes.
Still has a lot of crap on it too.

Last edited:
Well, always remember that if everyone steals content then there's no money, and no programmes are made. I'm not claiming to be an angel in this regard, so it's not holier than thou, but I do think people should be paid for their work.

Well, always remember that if everyone steals content then there's no money, and no programmes are made. I'm not claiming to be an angel in this regard, so it's not holier than thou, but I do think people should be paid for their work.
Think people forget they are stealing it and those that pay for it to be made have to pay more. Same people probably complain if their shopping price go up to cover for shop lifters.

I think Netflix is superb. The quality of the stuff they produce themselves is sometimes outstanding.

The Crown was fantastic.
House of Cards, excellent
Breaking Bad, for me one of the best things I've ever seen on television
Better Call Saul, superb
Sneaky Pete, really good
Anne with an E, excellent
Stranger Things, great as well

The list of good stuff on there goes on and on. Not to mention that fact that this is in 4k and now HDR are well. I think it's Brilliant.

Just started watching Stranger Things tonight. Done 3. Think it will be 3 a night till I catch up. Watched all the other except The Crown. Will have a look.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.