Feyenoord (H) Post-Match Thread

Not the most exciting match but we got what we needed, with players rested and won the group.

A wins a win regardless,but the first half was poor second half a lot better but still looked short with the raft of changes,some players done themselves no good as it was a chance to show pep that they can push for the starting 11,nice to see Foden and then Diaz get some mins..

I though it was a good performance all round and a well deserved win.

They needed to show something and they kept it tight but again we came through.

I think when we make so many changes it is always going to a bit fragmented and so it proved. I think we need to try and get B Silva playing more minutes than he is as he hasn't been overly impressive so far but that is probably down to lack of minutes.

Job done, clean sheet and reserve side for Shaktar away. All we could ask for really.

Oh and Liverpool fucking up!!!!

As expected tbh, the way we play doesn't really suit playing at less than 100%. Some pretty terrible individual performances as well, by Aguero and Gundogan in particular (until that last minute through ball). Still a professional job and we've won the group, given Foden a taste and let us not even take key players to Ukraine. All in all a good days work.

Got to sign a replacement for Yaya in January though, you really can't go from your most energetic player in Fern to your best living statue impersonator in Yaya, it's too big a drop off and really shows in the overall tempo of the team

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.