United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do know we're still a work in progress and are not the finished article yet.
I know but the difference with and without Pogba has there for all to see. Your squad has better balance and could probably cope with big injuries better then us.

You know there are other competitions to play for.

We’re still a work on progress and it’s well known Mourinho would like more creativity in the side and didn’t get everything he wanted in the summer. We’ll come again in the league next season if it doesn’t happen this one.

Ahhh...back to the old "team in transition" thing are we? I wonder how long it will be before you "Turn a corner" again.

Mate you've been a work in progress since the pisscan bought the cvntish Dutchman from North London.
piss poor excuse ,the sagrada familia is work in progress since 1883 ,therefore the Royal Engineers should be in for another shout at the fa cup soon !for god sake you sound just like the scousers history ,fucking history ,its our season this year/nextyear/the year after

I know but the difference with and without Pogba has there for all to see. Your squad has better balance and could probably cope with big injuries better then us.
Mendy,stones,kompany have all missed alot of games now that's 3/4 of our back 4 out for large parts of the season but we haven't defended any worse because of the system we play,if your pinning your entire season on pogba you won't finish in the top 3.

You know there are other competitions to play for.

We’re still a work on progress and it’s well known Mourinho would like more creativity in the side and didn’t get everything he wanted in the summer. We’ll come again in the league next season if it doesn’t happen this one.
Not with Moureen you won't.

As for him not getting the players he wanted, it's because nobody decent wanted to come and play turgid football under a manger with an ego bigger than Trump.

I really do think that they’re thinking about us like I used to think about them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.