Monday at Work

Not in work till tonight, there's a big, fat odious rag whose gonna get both barrels when I get in. Can't wait.
Not had many replies to the txt I sent yesterday...wonder why??

I am having a ball.

Not said anything at all.

Just a huge grin and bought sandwiches for all the office.

The big rag in the office has not come out of his yet! Normally in and out all day.
Surely they'll need a cup of tea with the butties. Plenty of milk of course.

Sat here now listening to some rag t**t bemoaning all yesterday’s refereeing decisions. He is ok as a person but as soon as he opens his gob about that lot it all turns to sh*t…”everyfin went their way”…”we was robbed”. Just waiting til he goes to lunch so I can leave a pint of sour milk on his desk that I found in the office fridge.

My lot will be happy. They know they get a day off if city win the league and 3 days off if we win champs league as well. Only one of them had ever seen a “soccer” match before working at my company. But they all pull for the blues now.

My lot will be happy. They know they get a day off if city win the league and 3 days off if we win champs league as well. Only one of them had ever seen a “soccer” match before working at my company. But they all pull for the blues now.

how many days off do they get if we only win the CL?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.