Swansea (A) Post Match Thread

He is having a good season even scored a few important goals as well

You sound like you're talking about Fabian Delph.

The guy you don't rate is being praised by the vast majority of proper football people as one of, if not THE, best players of the entire premier league.

It's time, mate. Be a man.

Is Merlin wearing a Spain shirt under his City top?
He scores plenty for Spain so maybe that's the secret to his Sergio like finishing.
We are so lucky to have him at our club...he's an absolute gem of a player.
Eddie looks the business in goal and what a top save from the deflected shot.
Nice to see Sergio back on top form.
Otta looking great too and the mangler is doing well.
Top performance all round...happy days.

Don't want to wake up...
A trip to the land of my father to watch another masterclass last night
Just gets better & better
Christmas every day watching this team

You sound like you're talking about Fabian Delph.

The guy you don't rate is being praised by the vast majority of proper football people as one of, if not THE, best players of the entire premier league.

It's time, mate. Be a man.

What do you want me to say mate he is playing really well ( which he is ) .

I have never not rated him just said he was overrated and not the best player we have never had ,granted I did say used to say he passed sidewards .

But as I said he has been brilliant for most of the season and long may it continue up the blues

Apparently its because of his haircut mate. It's had the opposite effect to what happened to Sampson... :-)
TBH I thought he went a bit shit after his haircut. I barely recognised him, either literally or as a player. He seems to have his mojo back now though, and some!

What do you want me to say mate he is playing really well ( which he is ) .

I have never not rated him just said he was overrated and not the best player we have never had ,granted I did say used to say he passed sidewards .

But as I said he has been brilliant for most of the season and long may it continue up the blues
"He passed sidewards"!!!!!! PMSL!!!!!!!!

There is no fool like a football fool. Bloody hell mate. You need to choose another sport.

Our best performance for a good few games. Outstanding football. Don't think we did anything different to how we have been playing, just think Swansea tried to play a little bit.

If we were more clinical, you could make a case for us winning by 5 Or 6 every week. It's that good.
You can't take every chance that comes along obviously, but we could easily have score 5 or 6 yesterday. Superb performance and really really enjoyable to watch.

I think everyone of us was sad, even pissed off, when Pep let Joe go. And Bravo made it look like Pep had perhaps made a huge blunder.

But watching Ederson now, my god what a keeper he is. Joe's served us well, and I wish him well, but I think Ederson is a huge upgrade.

It's not only his footwork (obviously!) But his decision-making, composure, kicking are all fantastic. And he appears to be just as good a stopper as Joe. Maybe even better.

He'll overtake De Gea I reckon as being regarded as the best keeper in the world. He may be no better at saving shots, but he's better in every other department already imo.
I'd love to be able to agree with this but.... our defence being much better than the scums will obviously limit Edersons exposure and he won't have as many opportunities to expose himself (waits for the puns).

It's a big deal if you're 11 points ahead at any stage of the season, especially if there's only 3 games left, but I've never understood the big deal about why Christmas.

Do we get a huge turkey from the Premier League?

I assume ti's because we're about half way through the season by then and all teams have played everybody at least once.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.