Celtic Thread 2017/18.

I see that the Thug Scott Brown is still stealing a living as a professional footballer. And Scott Sinclair is as dogshite as ever

I see that the Thug Scott Brown is still stealing a living as a professional footballer. And Scott Sinclair is as dogshite as ever
He really is a very limited player. As for Sinclair....

Ref giving Celtic everything so far, not really needed, as clearly the better team.

He really is a very limited player. As for Sinclair....

Ref giving Celtic everything so far, not really needed, as clearly the better team.

We should be two up at least. after their 10 minute flurry helped out entirely by Lustig, it was one way traffic but lacking a bit if composure in front of goal.

Driving me to even more drink.

Brown has been great. That's his job to win the ball. He is the type of player every team needs. Every team,

I'm sitting considering the pros and cons of a malt whisky before I have breakfast to fortify me for the game kicking off in 42 minutes.

The wife thinks breakfast first, I'm not so sure.
good job the doctor didnt precribe antibiotics then !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.