David Silva - official statement

Best wishes to David and his family. The whole of the extended City family will be wishing little Mateo well in his fight.
Some things are way more important than football.

maybe we can do some sort of banner/presentation in support of Dave? Something that's a show of solidarity more than anything rather than pre-empting the outcome, though getting little kids versions of the City, Spain and Las Palmas shirts with "Mateo 21" on the back did cross my mind.

A banner would be nice. I'm sure someone on here more eloquent than I could think up a poignant message.
"Congratulations David, love and best wishes to your family, from your other family "
Already got me coat on.

Having gone through dealing with new born health problems myself i have nothing but sympathy for David and his partner. Its such a lonely and worrying place to be. Heart goes out to him and his family.

All the very best wishes David, hoping for a long, happy, and healthy future for you and your family.

A prem baby is a scary but wonderful experience in equal measure, my eldest son was born just before Xmas when he should infact have arrived in February. he was just 3lb. That was 21 years ago and as I type he is at the gym throwing weights around.

My thoughts and best wishes to David and his family at this very special time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.