VAR (PL introduction 2019)

They get the votes in and then go over to Wayne Rooney in the studio for his verdict.

Why bother with football at all. Let’s all just play fifa. This is a tragic development for the sport I love.

VAR is used over here in the A League and nobody involv d from officials to players to pundits understand when and who refers decisions. It is so open to misuse even more than a dodgy ref is now, the latest brief is apparently VAR is used for obvious and missed incidents, who decides this?

big questions are who controls the replays and what angle to show the best outcome also slow motion video is going to make it worse to show any form of impact in tackles the rules in football are not black and white and will need rewriting for video assisted refereeing and the rule about ungentlemanly conduct got to be but to bed

i have a question for the football pundits and its about the new goal line technology
can the keeper save a shot and fall onto the post with the ball and into the side netting with the ball still touching the post at all times and the ball is right around the other side of the post with the net holding it and the ball is still touching the post in the netting groove is it a goal

Did you used to set clues for 3-2-1 ?

My mind exploded trying to work out your proposed ball trajectory ?

It must be transparent. Put it on the big screen, mic up the refs. If only there was a sport close to home that does it right so we could replicate it.

Did you used to set clues for 3-2-1 ?

My mind exploded trying to work out your proposed ball trajectory ?

if the goal post had no netting you could roll the ball around the post with the ball till touching the post is it a goal

If a diving panel cannot see the Zaha dive given all the time in the world to review then VAR will never work. I go to Rugby matches and it is killing the game. This gives more power to the corrupt Sky/Bt axis to decide key decisions in games. Only a rag could favour it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.