Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saying that it depends on how Arsenal perform tonight is ludicrous. Are we seriously to believe that a £30 - £40 million pound transfer deal (wages in) has been decided but put on hold until Arsene Wenger knows what they need to do in the Carabao Cup semi final second leg?

I reckon Arsenal are moving on getting a replacement in line before they announce Sanchez is allowed to go so they can quickly bury bad news with good and all at the Emirates can say they've got a good deal.

Mate without wishing to be pedantic and boring the bollox of the rest of the forum that was my point to moomba - that if we need him now we don't wait till the end of the season!
Capiche?
I just don't think we need him now. Season is going ok so far.

Err.........we need him now mate.
Injury to Jesus and Sane not consistent.
15 points ahead. I'm not opposed to bringing him in, but we've got a great squad already and if the choice is getting him now for well over the odds, or waiting for the summer I'm happy for us to wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.