Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
City are going to win the league with or without Sanchez, Arsenal need top 4 and United are rivals to take one of those places, Arsenal would be crazy to sell to a club that can deny them CL football next season.

But at the same time no other club would be daft enough to pay 35 m + for a guy who will be free next summer.

I do think however sanchez will come here than going to united because at the end of day it wont be an upgrade going to united and i have a feeling he knows it too.

I get where youre coming from but unfortunately I couldn't really care less
I won't lose sleep at night from the cash Sanchez agent is making when he is skipping past phil jones in May

I will lose sleep when United turn up at the Etihad with Sanchez and Pogba running at us, so.. meh

Doubt you will see much running from Pogba

All the talk of being sensible, balancing books and not being hung out to dry

Who gives a ****?

I support Manchester City, and have done all my life, for enjoyment, entertainment and even when I was younger and we were shit; in the hope of lauding it over those we are rivals with etc

Do I care if we look bad and pay an agent extra cash? No

How on earth anyone can justify walking away from this deal and allowing United to sign him off the back of our moral stance is plain weird

People look so deep into it asif it is their money and a real life situation, football is essentially a computer game now in my eyes so I want to play it properly no matter how spoilt we all come across.
I was with you until you mentioned lauding it. So what your saying is go back to the days of paying over the odds for players who are only interested in the money, screwing any sort of wages structure in our club and getting milked by other clubs. Look what we have here at the moment and you want to pay over £100 million after wages,on a 29 year old.

Pogba is not a world class player and has proved this since coming to the Premier League. He is so image consious and self absorbed that he wouldnt be a Pep type player. He had the comfort blanket of Pirlo and Vidal at Juve, which has been all so apparent since going to the scum, so no I wasn't bothered that we didn't out bid them and I didnt want us to sign him. Also I didn't say we should outbid them on players I said register an interest to hike the price up.
Plenty thought he was world class or going to be at the time though.

As for registering an interest, we already either do that, or happily ignore agents linking us to players for the same effect.

Nothing to do with Sanchez is Arsenal are asking too much.
I beg to differ. It's his wages and his agent's commission which look like the stumbling block as an agreement can be reached between the two clubs now given United is a direct rival to Arsenal for a Champions League spot.

IMHO yes we did

At the time it was expensive but the way the market has jumped over the last 2/3 windows he was worth ever penny. Clubs are just pushing these transfers up and up. Neymar was a sufficient jump then VVD after Walker for defenders.

If he's had his head turned by United offering £35m and £300k a week then fair fucks to him he can enjoy Mourinho's tactics of 11 behind the ball. If he comes great.
Agree with this. He would be a great addition but we aren't desperate for him, I'm not sure what our wage structure is like either but I wouldn't want us to screw it up too much for him when things are looking so good at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.