Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread.

Bad game.

Agueros best days are behind him

Gundogan and Danillo will never be good enough for us. Too slow, go missing and their passing is awful.
Aguero? his best days are not behind him in the last two games, after this the best days are behind him again LOL.

He did have a quiet game though, so did everyone.

We got to sort this Anfield whodoo out though, Liverpool could be our rivals for the next 5 or 10 years

It would be easy to highlight what went wrong and who was to blame for this goal and that goal. Liverpool were at their best, we were woeful at times. Shit happens.

The scousers are getting their open top bus out as we speak. Bad day at the office today all round for City, but we'll learn from it. Onwards and upwards CTID

Mariners gifted them the second goal in a period where we were well on top. How that was t. Foul on stones I don’t know. No excuse for our capitulation from there but still.

It was definitely a foul but blind Pugh never gives us fuck all.
Raz shouldn't start at Anfield unless he's prepared to get stuck in and ignore the Scouse wankers booing him.
Eddie was a bit shaky today but shit happens..Lee Dixon is such a fucking prick... Dippers dominated the game yet they had less than 40% possession.
He said it wasn't a foul on Stones ffs it was mailed on but we never get them.
We made fuck ups to gift them their goals but we are still well clear of every other fucker.
Dippers will roll over for the rags at the swamp as per but what's new.
We did 7 fouls and get 3 yellows but they get 2 for 10 fouls not including the many fouls he let go unpunished by them.
Klopp is a real tosser.

Already have mate.

Its a blip and believe it or not its the system we play and we will have a game like this every now and then.

On the plus side we will go unbeaten for a hell of a long time in between these types of displays.
Exactly. A few on here would have us go long for the rest of the season and throw all this good work away. I bet Newcastle are crapping themselves for next week!

'A bitter taste'

If you want to stick around i suggest you show some respect and quick.Congratulations on the win but wind your neck in.

Bitter as in those late goals of yours reminded me we’re still not quite there yet. It brought me back down to earth.

You've had results like this before, then go to sleep in other games. This is where we're different, we've had consistently high performances all season. Klopp needs to get that instilled in your players, use this result as a springboard - only time will tell.

You still have an inferiority complex with the scum in Trafford, you'll get beat there, or bore everyone to death with another 0-0.

Yup. There’s no steel to us. No Solidity. No consistency. We can’t keep up the performances all season. That’s what let’s us down. It’s a good problem to have though, as in it’s a nice one to work on.

Agree on all points. (I probably can believe it was a possibility though).
If you get a quality keeper in definitely a big threat next year.
Not sure about your squad depth either - might be the difference over a season if it's an issue. But can't complain.

Squad depth is poor. Defo agree on keeper. As I said above. Buying players should be the easy part. Getting consistency is important

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.