Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll be gutted if He does end up at Rags or any other premier team. Joining us he will makes us stronger but not have a massive impact, but if he goes to the Rags I think we would be huge impact to their team and they will not be parking that bus as often. If this just comes down I money I say pay it...but then it’s not my money.
he cannot be paid more than our current star players so no it's not just pay him whatever he wants,he is being ridiculous asking for it,let the big fanny go to the rags

I wonder if United were bluffing and trying to bump up our outlay. Reading between the lines what GNev is saying there, he was hoping we would increase our offer.

Is it your job to single out every contrary post to your stance and be passively aggressive to each poster?

Just shut the fuck up for once. You're stuck on repeat. I'm sure there's someone in the match day thread who has expressed some nerves, why don't you berate them as to why again and let folk post what they like here?

So you are obviously content to see pep and Txiki et al get called out on hearsay and your obviously OK with many spouting shite as being gospel to do such calling. Well done you.

A few whispers at United, they fear Pep has spoken with Sanchez today.

Would contradict the City steers that we are out and the gaffer is cool with that.
The City steers have reeked of negotiation tactics to me all along. And the United bid reeks of chancing it and mischief making.

I’m still hopeful.

Dont players like KDB want Sanchez at City ? are their positions in the wage structure more important than winning silverware
Sanchez can command a bigger wage because his purchase price is so low,its basic economics,nothing to do with wage structure
Its no insult to the current squad ,or the wage structure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.