Stoke City

Fucking hell they've got someone worse than Hughes. That smarmy twat will come out of it smelling of roses if Lambert takes them down saying that they'd have finished fifth if they'd have kept him because, you know, it's the second half of the season, obviously.

Normally, I couldn't give a stiff shit about the 6 fingers ones, but I DESPISE this twunt.

When the Dippers won the league in 14, Villa were deep in relegation do-do, but had managed to save themselves with two games to go. We played them on the Wednesday, and this twunt parked 10 buses and made no attempt to play, despite Villa selling out all their allocation of tickets. Deadlock for nearly 70 mins until Dzecko broke them down. Their fans might as have burnt their tickets, and got pissed..
Dipper sympathiser
I hope he gets galloping nob rot.

PLIAC

Jesus, guess this is what happens when you are hell bent on giving the job to one of the boys, but literally all the usual suspects have been handed jobs. Talk about scraping the barrel.

I see Stephen Ireland is starting for them tonight against Manure. I honestly didn't think he was still an active player. Go figure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.