Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Thought Of Them Dirty Rag Twats Singin ........... You Signed Jonny Fuckin Evans , We Signed Alexi Sanchezzzzzz , Is Pissin Me Right Off .

We need to get in there first 'you signed Sanchez we signed Jonny Evans, Jonny Evans'.

We're top of the league, playing the best football the league has ever seen with arguably the best manager in the world in charge but we're also a fan base that has always had a sense of humour, we need to retain that.

We need to get in there first 'you signed Sanchez we signed Jonny Evans, Jonny Evans'.

We're top of the league, playing the best football the league has ever seen with arguably the best manager in the world in charge but we're also a fan base that has always had a sense of humour, we need to retain that.
You’re having a laugh.

Fucking incredible the way they'really trying to spin that in a positive light... imagone what they'd be like if we were paying that!
To be fair, an agents job is to make his client a much money as he can. It's up to the player to win trophies, & if he doesn't I'm sure £350m per week will soften the blow.

I really wanted Sanchez here & still do (albeit seems he's all but signed for ManUre), but I trust the judgement of the people running our club more than I want the player. Thinking of where we were in 2006 - 2008, & where we are now, that should be more than enough compensation for any despairing Blues, including myself.

Bit of a mouthful that chant

To be fair, an agents job is to make his client a much money as he can. It's up to the player to win trophies, & if he doesn't I'm sure £350m per week will soften the blow.

I really wanted Sanchez here & still do (albeit seems he's all but signed for ManUre), but I trust the judgement of the people running our club more than I want the player. Thinking of where we were in 2006 - 2008, & where we are now, that should be more than enough compensation for any despairing Blues, including myself.
I'm with you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.