Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
No wonder we politely withdrew
I'm gutted to lose Sanchez, but principle has seen me through the darkest times of my life, even when it didn't make sense at the time. Sanchez is a brilliant player, but he's not the only player.

If he's tried to stiff us after a deal was agreed, then I'm behind the club's decision to move on 100%, no matter how much it pains me to lose Sanchez....... Especially to Moureen's ManUre.

We need to get in there first 'you signed Sanchez we signed Jonny Evans, Jonny Evans'.

We're top of the league, playing the best football the league has ever seen with arguably the best manager in the world in charge but we're also a fan base that has always had a sense of humour, we need to retain that.
JFE is top of the league :)

Good bit of business for Arsenal. Getting a large sum for a player leaving for free at the end of the season whilst getting a very talented midfield player in return. Pleased the club turned down Sanchez's wages demands.

*looks up the heavens praying we don't sign JFE*

Good bit of business for Arsenal. Getting a large sum for a player leaving for free at the end of the season whilst getting a very talented midfield player in return. Pleased the club turned down Sanchez's wages demands.

I still don’t think it will happen tbh- don’t think Mik fancies it, not sure Sanchez wants to go there, and don’t think Arsenal will meet Miks wage demands- only the spiv agent is desperate for this to happen..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.