Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just remembered that Sanchez/agent was asking for outlandish money in the summer from PSG and Bayern, somewhere around 300k per week. I think everyone thought he was doing this knowing it was not acceptable to those teams, thus leaving him free to come to us at 200+ per week in January or the summer. Now it's 500k, a ridiculous amount for a player of his stature, he is no Ronaldo or Messi,and I think the rags have been well and truly mugged.
I have no doubt he will improve the rags but can he suddenly up his game? He's been pretty average so far this season, I'm sure the Arsenal fans will be even more pissed off if he does (not that it will bother him).

There will be the usual fanfare if/when he signs but he has basically been able to mug them because they are so desperate. A strange way to start a relationship with one's new employer.

There was a post on here with a German journalist (I assume) commenting in the press today that Bayern pulled out because they had similar extreme demands from both Sanchez and his agent and were immediately deterred like City as they were regarded as excessive.

All we need now is some friendly journo to publish a cartoon with Gary Neville in a dress asking Sanchez - Mrs Merton Style - So what first attracted you to the millionaire Manchester United offer, Alexis?'

It's very strange because there is no chance in hell City would pay anything like that amount. Yet he was coming to City.

Perhaps he was taking the piss in summer, asking for stupid money in order to force a move to City, assuming nobody would ever pay it, but Raiola came up with this plan re Mick O Terryan & they found there is a club dumb & desperate enough to actually say 'yes' & are laughing all the way to the bank.

Yes you are probably right.

I wonder though, would he have turned down a chance to live in Paris (g/f is a model) or play for Bayern if they had agreed to his demands.

Just thought i would see what the rags thinking was on Sanchez.....this one stood out

coolredwinelameredboots
I am loving all these tears from the opposition fans. It's amazing and it's glorious!
———————
No you daft rag, they are tears of laughter because your desperation in wanting to sign him has led your club to get bent over the barrel. Not just once but twice if you factor in pogbad transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.