Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bored shitless with this why I keep popping back into this thread I don’t know!! lol Would rather know who if anyone we are signing rather than who we aren’t it’s all so very quiet.

If we paid what? The numbers the Rags seem to be committing to are plain daft. Another 20m in the summer probably would not have been daft if it had got the job done.

As Damo pointed out, this is a player we have coveted for years and we have failed at each point to acquire his registration. We have failed to sign a longtime target and I think it is likely therefore that some lessons are there for the club to learn. I don't think arrogance is an issue on City's part or lack of action.

No. It's not wanting to overpay in transfer fees, wages & agent's bribes, it would seem.

Same reason we failed to aquire Hazard, Pogba & Van Persie, probably Mbappe, & several others, after a short period of vastly overpaying each player we signed, when we had no choice.

Since then we have the choice & can still build at team without givinv in to it, wheras Utd can't.

Long may it continue imo.

Is there anyone out there who is that good though? And we already have lots of inconsistent potential, if Kun goes or gets injured or loses form we actually need to mix this potential with a proven regular goalscorer.

I don't think Kane or Hazard would be a risk as they're proven over seasons in this league. It's more of a risk bringing in a player from abroad for big money though.
You sound to be in a panic. Calm down, it's all good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.