Aymeric Laporte

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he signs I’m getting a shirt with ‘NOT JFE’ and his number on the back !

ecstatic if it's true that we're going for a young class CB as well as a midfielder in this window. Late January and we're still in all 4 competitions, the time to pounce is now.

People have to realise we aren't just getting Laporte, we're also not getting Jonny Evans which is arguably more important.

As much as I was fucked when he changed his mind, if he has explained his decision making to Pep and expressed a desire to come I would expect the club would be delighted to try and re-sign him. Fred and Laporte would be amazing business. Once Mangala and Yaya go we would have probably one of the most complete squads ever seen (Kompany as 4th choice!!!) And would allow us to focus on a marquee attacker in the Summer like Dybala.

Thanks Mr Khaldoon. To be honest you know no more than any other fucker on here so let people realise wtf they want to
I wasn't being serious, just a tongue in cheek comment that's all. People can want us to sign Evans as much as they like for all I care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.