Bristol City (Carabao Cup SF) Post Match Thread

Traffic OK until we left the motorway then absolutely minging. Couldn't park anywhere near the ground (the area we used for the cup tie 10 seasons ago is now permits only) so it was back over the Clifton bridge and parked up in Clifton. It was a 30 minute walk to the ground but all downhill.
We were in charge for almost all the game and I think we were two up before they mounted a serious attack. The defensive lapses will have upset Pep but I'm sure the happy-clappies will call him a rag as we won.
The walk back to the car wasn't as much fun because they'd turned the roads round and it was all uphill. Bastards. Traffic OK on the way home.
Wemble-E, Wemble-E, it's a shitty place in London and it's possible that we could be going six times this season. Kinnell!!

Hope Bristol make it up this year. Great city and would be good for the Prem.

Live in Bristol now and went to the game with my nephew who is a Red, so that and the fact we were sitting with all the Bristol City fans made it interesting to say the least !!!!!!!
Have to say, I thought the atmosphere in the ground with all the flags provided made it a little intimidating, but all with a good nature.
The set up at Ashton Gate is all set up for Prem Football, and of course they have top rugby there every other week.
All in all it was a great night, and the Bristol fans left the ground as if they had won the game, and they really did themselves proud, although even my nephew admitted City always looked capable of killing the tie off.

Congrats to you guys for giving us one hell of a battle over the two legs. Can't understand your recent league form — it's really puzzling. On the basis of that showing, over the two legs, you should be coasting in the top two of the Championship. Or at the top, simply.
I worked in Bristol in the summer of ’74, at a big bakery in the south of the city. Great town, absolutely loved it, but a fucking dire bus service, probably the worst I've ever come across in England! Is it still like that?
Hahahahaha yep, atrocious transport thanks to the utterly inept council.

We've been torn to shreds by injuries this season. We started the match yesterday with a CM at RB, at CB at LB, a CM at RM, a LB and LM, our second choice goalkeeper and no recognised strikers.

Huge few games coming up.

Question is does Bravo go in net for the final?
I think Pep has to be ruthless and put Eddie in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.