EFL Cup Arsenal v Chelsea 24/1

He’s only obeying orders it wouldn’t surprise me. Although my money is on Pawson to take the piss.

Pawson is due a final. Dean is also overdue a final too. Can’t see it being Taylor. He reffed it in 2015 and had the FA cup final recently too.

Not playing against Hazard is always a good thing.

Chelsea now have to play United on League Cup final day as that was the scheduled fixture.

Chelsea now have Barcelona at home, United away then City away.

Said earlier that I think I would have preferred Chelsea in the final.

Arsenal will play a B team in the Europa League prior to the final.

The weekend before the final is FA cup 5th round, they have it free unless they rearrange a fixture.

Im glad you lot are confident against us for the final. Whenever you guys are this confident we always end up winning lol. Also it's a cup final and form goes out the window. For some reason we now raise our game in finals and with Aubameyang hopefully to come in to the team it could be harder than you imagine.

Im glad you lot are confident against us for the final. Whenever you guys are this confident we always end up winning lol. Also it's a cup final and form goes out the window. For some reason we now raise our game in finals and with Aubameyang hopefully to come in to the team it could be harder than you imagine.
Ah bless.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.