Cardiff (FA Cup 4th Rd ) Post Match Thread

He and Marriner have got the rags game v Spurs. Saying that united have had some bad decisions off Beck in the past. He loves Spurs. Lino 16 times for them and never lost! Let’s hope it continues this week

Does make you wonder what goes through the minds of the people who decide on the allocation of match officials. They must surely monitor individual performances, take note of trends, read managers post match reactions etc, I guess it's a fine line between having confidence in your personnel's impartiality and burying your head in the sand.

Martin Samuel has described City's display as a master class and we shouldn't forget that it was, but other issues have taken our attention away from this aspect. I have read Bennett's "apology" to Sane and find it disgracefully inadequate. He didn't mean to "catch him like that" and he didn't mean to injure him. Perhaps rather than telling us what he was not trying to do he might care to explain exactly what he was trying to do, lunging in with his studs way to high for any contact at all with the ball. Then, if he can demonstrate the purity of his intentions in that case, he might like to explain what exactly he was trying to do with his lunge on Brahim Diaz in the last minute - if we are to believe it wasn't a bit of violent retribution for the football lesson they had been given. That is, before handing the mike to his mate to tell us that we saw in the first few minutes was not a simple attempt to cripple Illy Gundogan. Because listening to their manager this morning he seems to have few scruples about such an approach.

Warnock did criticise Bennett, but not because he opposes leg-breaking as a tactic but because the second yellow was late on and is disrespectful to Bennett's team mates because it has ruled him out of the game with Leeds. No mention of Leroy, no concern over his injury and no condemnation of the foul just a failure to understand Bennet's lack of tactical awareness. On the question of putting the boot in (and the studs) Warnock has no hesitation. This is England, he chimes, you get different tackles here. Guardiola has no right to expect any different. And anyway, City gave as good as they got - they put in some naughty tackles (no examples cited, of course). No doubt it's all part of "the man's game".

And wouldn't you just know that when we play a set of Neanderthals we get one of the wilting Annies that provide the corps of strong men to officiate. The worst thing is that Lee Mason is no worse than several other refs we have suffered this season. But yesterday he had a lino who was just as useless as he is.

Didn't get back till late, so couldn't see the severity of the challenge where we were at the other end knew it was bad but now I've seen it back its fucking shocking.The twat of a ref was to blame how many challenges before that went unpunished was unreal,and worse than that the driver had talkshite on after the game that fucker Dean Saunders said there's no harm leaving something on a player in a game the cnunts a disgrace and needs sacking, fucking livid with what players, pundits, and managers are getting away with concerning our club

Dean Saunders - well fancy that. I will never forget this challenge on Paul Elliot

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...face-multi-million-pound-damages-1438052.html

lot criminals in England playing hoofball get applauded and celebrated.
if you can't beat them with skills, just try breaking other people legs.
it's pathetic.

Does make you wonder what goes through the minds of the people who decide on the allocation of match officials. They must surely monitor individual performances, take note of trends, read managers post match reactions etc, I guess it's a fine line between having confidence in your personnel's impartiality and burying your head in the sand.

Yep. He has form and it’s not just us who have been on the receiving end.

I’m shit with pictures on here but you will recall just how offside the Spurs player was in our game. To show that this wasn’t the first time, Google “Drogba goal v Man Utd 2010 offside”. Pisscan obviouly did his nut. He was demoted that week. He then didn’t give a pen for them at Spurs 3 years later when it was right in front of him apparently leading to a misconduct charge for pisscan.

On the Drogba goal as with the Spurs crosser in our game, Beck is looking straight accross. He couldn’t get it wrong. He couldn’t be in a better position. Drogba is 2 yards offside.

Why these incompetent twats are still working I don’t know.

For me the solution is very simple. The ref and linesman should not be from this country. We should have European or even world refs and ours should go overseas. The same old dickheads are making the same mistakes over and over again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.