Cardiff (FA Cup 4th Rd ) Post Match Thread

Cannot believe the Emptihad lie has gotten so much traction that a Cardiff fucking City "fan" thinks he can talk about attendances, we were responsible for their largest gate in donkeys years.

The champions league picture was from the rescheduled Borussia Monchengladbach game, which one was the Hull game from though? Can't have been last season as Bony is on the pitch. This is why I don't have a twitter account I wouldn't be able to resist setting twerps like that straight.

Watched the game back this morning and noticed that on the Kev free kick not only was the wall about 7.5 yards back but the ball was placed by Mason 2 yards back from where the foul occurred also Cardiff's throw-ins were an excuse to move between 10-15 yards up the touchline on a regular basis.

I thought yesterday's performance was in many ways as impressive as any this season. A very mature display.
I thought so to, some of our football in the first half was as good as any we have played this season, and after about 10 minutes you could see the Cardiff players looking at each other with a "WTF do we do against this" look.

Obviously the early goal helped, and the second should have nailed it, had the officials not contrived to chalk it off, but eventually we created another good goal to pretty much seal the game. Thereafter, our game management was excellent, even if it did look like Cardiff were more in the game, I think they created less in the second half than the first.

We should take a lot of confidence from that result and performance, not that we are short anyway, and in adversity, keep on playing just the way we are, because the officials, even at their worst, don't seem to be the answer to others prayers.

Cannot believe the Emptihad lie has gotten so much traction that a Cardiff fucking City "fan" thinks he can talk about attendances, we were responsible for their largest gate in donkeys years.

The champions league picture was from the rescheduled Borussia Monchengladbach game, which one was the Hull game from though? Can't have been last season as Bony is on the pitch. This is why I don't have a twitter account I wouldn't be able to resist setting twerps like that straight.

The hull game was in the league cup. I think it was the 4th round, so bound to be empty seats.

a66zpno3nuc01.jpg

And on and on and on...

Cardiff had 6500 at their previous round replay against Mansfield.

When are the FA going to clampdown on the most important crucial misdemeanours in football. They seem to clampdown on everything else except for the most important thing in the game, the dreaded late dangerous challenge, notice I did not use the word tackle.
What I have seen this season is absolutely ridiculous. It started at Bournemouth when Jesus Gabriel was taken out by a dangerous reckless challenge that was not even seen as a foul by referee Mike Dean. In the last minute of the game Mr Dean sent off Raheem Sterling for celebrating his match winning goal how mad is that. In September we played WBA away where Ilkay Gundogan was on the receiving end of a Claudio Jacob late reckless challenge from behind which earned him only a Yellow card. Forward to the Tottenham game when Harry Kane decided to take out Raheem Sterling with a leg breaking challenge that received a yellow card. In the same game Deli Alli does a job on KDB worthy of a GBH assault charge, once again the punishment was a yellow card. The next bad challenge was on Ilkay Gundogan by Jacob Murphy of Newcastle who used a straight leg with intent to do him. This leg breaking challenge was not even penalised by the referee. Lets look at the Crystal Palace treatment of KDB where Pucheon and Dann tried their best to do him in. Both players ended up injured themselves due to their attempts to injure a fellow professional. Dann attempted to decapitate Sergio two years earlier if you remember. Cardiff City's Joe Bennett will be feeling very proud of himself this morning no doubt. That tackle on Sane was one of the worst this season. He has since tweeted an apology i believe. The only apology we should be receiving this morning is from the Football Association for not having the bottle to issue retrospective punishment for poor refereeing decisions that could cost a player their career. The most important thing in a game of football is the protection of the players. I agree that sometimes a player will mistime a tackle which is part of the game but i can not agree with a player who intends to injure another player intentionally getting off with it by the use of a yellow card by the referee. The FA have to look at this crazy situation and address it before someone is crippled by one of these yellow card offences. When in life someone has a chance to get away with something they have done wrong you will always get someone who will take that chance. It's a win win situation for the FA to take retrospective action in this sort of situation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.