Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
He'd go in rotation. He'd play as much as Bernardo Silva does taking load off already overworked sterling / sane. He's 26 so we'd have him for years.

I don't get why people aren't getting this. We are fucking loaded, are still in all 4 competitions and have two, yes, two fit forwards to go in 3 positions.

It's worked out well doing it on the cheap before hasn't it. Nery Castillo, bianchi, I could go in.

We need a proven player now, not a risk or an academy player. Someone to go in score goals and set them up at the very highest level. Riyad can do this. Track record of it. What's 50 million to you? Why do you give a shit if it's 200 million. Fuck the media and their narrative.

Give el senor what he wants and sit back and enjoy the ride
Exactly. I can't really understand this obsession with transfer fees.

PFA player of the year when Leicester won the title. Pep won't stand any nonsense if we do sign him. Can't understand why people on here don't want him? Quality player...get him in that Blue shirt!

I find it hard to fathom that a club of our stature would spend over £50m on a player just to cover for a moderate injury to one of our own.

If Mahrez was always our alternative to Sanchez, why wait until the last minute to try and sign him?

There’s something odd and perhaps unethical about this potential deal.

I find it hard to fathom that a club of our stature would spend over £50m on a player just to cover for a moderate injury to one of our own.

If Mahrez was always our alternative to Sanchez, why wait until the last minute to try and sign him?

we havent waited until the last minute though. it is being reported that we bid for him a couple of weeks ago.

unethical? ffs

UNETHICAL, my good doctor? Please, do elaborate!

they have reported that we bid earlier in month true or not we'll never know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.