Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me neither nasri mark 2 .

Great on his day but it’s 1 in 5.

Also prone to a sulk

He wont be allowed to at City he knows hes a cert starter at Leicester but will have to fight for his place in our team and clearly el senor doesn't have concerns about his temperament To me would be a great signing the combinations across the front line and just behind with him is mouth watering

So looks like we went for alexis first, didnt get him.so turned our attention to laporte fred, got laporte didnt get fred so now.we go for mahrez. We cant be this naive everytime by not giving selling club enough time to get a replacement

We didn’t know Leroy’s ankle would be assaulted until Sunday afternoon, this changed where the needs in the squad lies right on this head. Leicester are hardly in a relegation scrap or pushing for the top four. Take the money bank and spend it in the summer whilst we take a player who doesn’t want to be there off their hands.

JESUS CHRIST!!!

The news broke yesterday that our THIRD bid went in of £55m. Do you think we made three bids all within a minute of each other so they only bothered reporting the last?
No. We made the first bid probably the day after we pulled out of the Sanchez deal.

We’ve wanted a winger since the summer, hence going after Sanchez, and Mahrez was probably always the back up deal.

Again. Get a grip.
THIS

Because it is called having an opinion of your own, what I typed was hardly worthy of your scorning reply, it is forum for discussion and if you to dumb to understand why we can’t make signings at 200m despite us being “loaded” then there is no hope for you really.

What I would say about money is that our board are clever and shrewd and have shown that they have a price which they wont go beyond whether that is in transfer fees or in wages. Therefore whatever they pay in fees or wages I am happy about as they know what the club can afford and they know what the FFP limits are and nothing will be done to exceed those limits

I am not sure what fans saying "I wouldnt pay that" "its too much money" etc has to do with I mean no offence but if our highly paid highly skilled management team sanction a purchase for what they feel is affordable money (bear in mind they no the precise details we dont) then we as fans should just deal with it.

However the subjective issue of the quality of player is very much open to debate

My guess is that ideally Pep would like to add wordclass forward/false 9 as Aguero replacement and cheaper 3rd winger to complement Sane/Raz. The latter was a less pressing need, as Aguero could stay and play a part next season, with a 'dream signing' (Griezmann, Hazard, Werner etc.) covering all 3 attacking positions.
But injuries and City's growing chances to win titles have shifted the priorities, and we really need that 3rd winger immediately. It's an unfortunate situation that Sane was injured now, so close to the deadline, but we can't blame Txiki for it. Just my thoughts.

cheers mate!;)

Havent been to this thread, but why are we do we want him now again? Is it because Gaby's prolonged injury?

He wont be allowed to at City he knows hes a cert starter at Leicester but will have to fight for his place in our team and clearly el senor doesn't have concerns about his temperament To me would be a great signing the combinations across the front line and just behind with him is mouth watering

He is a good player, but Sanchez can play up top so could understand that , he can’t. I know Sané is injured which is a shame but what does this say to the players who can fill in.

Bernardo, zinchenko, Diaz, Foden, Jesus, sterling , silva , kdb - even sane , he is injured and we have signed a player for in his position whist he is out for 5 weeks or so.

I would have liked another pure striker .

I know! Add in another Messi for £200k too.

While they’re out there, if they could bring in the next Pelle and Maradona on free transfers that would be great too!

Get a grip. It’s not your money, we need rotation in the wide positions and he’s one of the best wide players around.

Why have you typed this drivel ?

Did I say go and sign messi for 200k you fucking prick and did you mean Pele ?

I do know that Mahrez cost Leicester 400k and then proceeded to win the player of the year award, so it seems you can go out and scout players and find a good one, with our extensive knowledge we should be right up there IMO (if we are fucking allowed one of course)

As for rotation we need him due to injuries what is going to happen after everybody recovers ? They all going to be happy at playing another 10 games less, I wouldn’t be, why would Sterling be happy to miss out playing in a cup final due to the other winger getting FA cup games.

So get afucking grip yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.