Referees/Officials 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
All been said above, disgraceful performance by Madley again tonight. What really, really makes me angry is that nothing will be done about him or any of the other officials.

Every time certain refs have our games we call it beforehand yet here we are, making it all up apparently as to bias and cheating.

This **** yet again didn't disappoint and Pep is going to go full nuclear on one of the ****s soon i fear.

2 of the worst challenges you will see tonight and not a red card in sight again.

This is Simon Stone's reporting of the incident on the BBC website

"Matt Phillips just caught Brahim Diaz around the thigh area with a sliding tackle just then.

Referee Bobby Madley booked the West Brom man, a decision Pep Guardiola did not agree with judging by the time he spent in animated conversation with fourth official Kevin Friend.

Sergio Aguero's goal shortly afterwards cheered him up anyway."

Also doesn't help that we have total c*nts like Stone reporting in this manner. So Pep should just accept it? Yeah, right.

bobby bobby bobby

giphy.gif

What amuses me every week is that the opposition puts in 6-8 terrible yellow card tackles and nothing is done- then one of our players breathes on theirs and its a yellow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.