Do you really believe the league is over...?

Yes. Well over

This time last week the lead was 12 points, it is now 13 with 2 less games to play

Its over, There will be points during the couple months where our lead will reduce from the current 13 points but United aren't winning 13 games in a row to win the league

They still have to play four tough games against the big six teams, games where they have consistently dropped points over the past two years that PEG has been in charge

I have us to get 96 points , winning against Chelsea with a loss coming at Spurs. I think we will draw against Arsenal and United.

10 February – Leicester City (H) 3
24 February – Arsenal (A) 1
3 March – Chelsea (H) 3
10 March – Stoke City (A) 3
17 March – Brighton and Hove Albion (H) 3
31 March – Everton (A) 1
7 April – Manchester United (H) 1
14 April – Tottenham Hotspur (A) 0
21 April – Swansea City (H) 3
28 April – West Ham United (A) 3
5 May – Huddersfield Town (H) 3
13 May – Southampton (A) 3

United will get 86 points , they will draw against Chelsea , Liverpool and us. With them beating Arsenal. I also have them wining all the other games, which wont happen

10 February – Newcastle United (A) 3
24 February – Chelsea (H) 1
3 March – Crystal Palace (A) 3
10 March – Liverpool (H) 1
17 March – West Ham United (A) 3
31 March – Swansea City (H) 3
7 April – Manchester City (A) 1
14 April – West Bromwich Albion (H) 3
21 April – Bournemouth (A) 3
28 April – Arsenal (H) 3
5 May – Brighton and Hove Albion (A) 3
13 May – Watford (H) 3

It's probably the most accurate ranking/prediction website on the net.

Amongst many other things It looks at current team strength and that teams remaining fixtures to predict the final points total. United are down to finish second on 79 points if you click on the link. We are also 99.5% certain to win the league.

Though what you normally find is a poster (not just BM) will make a joke about about Mr Blue sky or another Electric Light Orchestra track believing they are the first to think of it. The joke might not be funny but the predictability amuses me!

Bluemooner to ease your concerns stick some money on them to win the league @ 66/1 is my advice
Wow, I didn't realise the odds were that long. Say £30 down the pan if/when we win it (which would be OK - it's less than the price of a ticket) or two grand compensation if we fuck it up. I'd clearly prefer the former (obviously) but £2k compensation??? Hmmmmmm......

United will continue to collect an average of around 2 points per game as they have done all season. They are not suddenly going to transform into an unbeatable team. Their average may even drop as Jose goes all out for the CL knowing full well the league has gone. Jose if nothing else, plays the averages.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.