Do you really believe the league is over...?

If it was a bit close even 6 or 7 points I'd have an issue cos their run in is relatively straightforward. They only have us away with Dippers, Chelsea and Arsenal at home. They will drop points in that lot meaning it highly unlikely, nay impossible, to catch us. Even in defeat and the draws we have been half decent so I don't see us not winning it by close to double figures.

Think it's a generational thing.

My nephews are convinced we've won. I'm still scarred from the team needing a goal and they took it into the corner...

Thing is, I can't think of a single game this season where I watched it and thought, “we played badly throughout that match, but we got out of jail with a point, or the three”. Even against dippers, it was an incredibly poor ten or fifteen minute spell, where we left the match beyond us. That's it. There's just no sign of us playing badly. We didn't play badly against Burnley, we just didn't take two or three chances that we should have. Our build-up play was excellent at times (as it virtually always is). So I just don't see this team as being comparable to either the 2011-12 team, which perhaps had a problem with stage fright, or the 2013-14 team, where we cemented the title with a, astonishing period of about three to four months in the season, but didn't otherwise play at a level that could live with this current team, in my opinion. I see no indication whatever that the form of this team is going to drop off a cliff. Yes, they are getting tired. I think they're getting mentally tired, as much as physically. But so are a few others, by the way.
If we don't win this title, I will eat my left testicle. And unlike Morrissey, I'm not a vegetarian.

United will not finish second I’ll show my arse on the Town hall steps if they do, they won’t finish first either

the forces behind the scenes have not given up on handing this league to the rags. Not only have we been seeing this on the pitch from the turn of the year, with the diabolical refereeing, but one look at the fixtures shows that the premier league and TV companies are throwing every obstacle in our path.

I don't believe any of this...

Indeed I will go so far as to say I think it is nonsense.

JJ

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.