Towns with the weirdest people

Rotherham.

Had the misfortune of working there for a month a few years back. Jesus that is one odd place. At first I could hardly understand what they were saying. And for the first few days no one talked to me as I wasnt from around there. Anyway a couple of weeks in I was in a pub in the town centre(which btw is a complete shithole) with a couple of lads and another lad joined us and just casually announced he'd fucked his step sister the night before because in his words "I ad nowt better t'do"

The other lads then started to ask stuff like what positions did she like and what she did to him. This conversation lasted about ten minutes. Its not often I am lost for words but on that occasion I was

Another vote for Bacup where I was brought up and lived most of my life

Even in this day and age they don’t allow any black people to live there!!

When we used to go out to other towns clubbing the bouncers wouldn’t let you in if you were from Bacup

Hindley was born in Crumpsall, Brady was obviously Scottish and Shipman was from Nottingham.

Yes I know, but they all lived (or worked) there.

My cousin, who lived around the corner was Brady's paperboy at Wardle Brook Avenue btw. Brady often used to invite him in for a cup of tea. He was a very lucky young lad.

In my student days I lived in a house in Whalley Range. Late 80's and this lad lived in the house who was from Leek.
He just hanged around with a group of around 6-8 others who had also moved from Leek and no one else. It was like mini Leek. Went to a party and tried koping off with one of the girls but no chance. She was reserved for a Leekite or whatever you call someone from Leek. They were strange fuckers
A Leeker.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.