City Fans Leaving Early/Empty seats

anyone else see the fans in the family stand celebrate when Vardy scored? Camera close ups then showed fans smiling away and some even clapping as he ran away celebrating. WTF is going on there?

I wonder if they reduced ALL prices by 20% the ground would be rammed jammed full every game and the club would still have the same revenue.......worth a try surely?

In the 1967/8 title winning season with Bell/Lee/Summerbee the average attendance was only 36,000, but Maine Road's capacity was 65,000.

Time and time and time and time again big goals, winning goals or absolute screamers are scored late on by City and thousands miss it just to be sat in a car for 30 minutes instead of an hour.

The funny thing is all they’re going home to do is sit down all night in their living rooms watching tele, so why not do the same in the car for a bit longer and stick a decent album on or have a decent conversation?

Do these people turn off The Departed ten minutes before the end or not watch the last episode of a series so they don’t have to sit on the sofa for too long?

What is it about being sat down these people don’t like?

Utter rubbish, yesterday around 1pm, I looked on the official ticket site and 12 tickets were available, and weren't at 10am. They appear and disappear all the time as fans place them up for sale. They get snapped up. The ticket resale thing works. The empty seats are evident because people just don't go for whatever reason, and as daft as it is, don't offer them to anybody else they know. My son shares a ticket with my best mates nephew for example, or my mates wife upgrades it to an adult, as she did yesterday. If my Dad doesn't go, he is 83 this year, then it gets offered to mates and snapped up after an upgrade. The club do all they can to enable seats to be filled. Either fans aren't aware they can upgrade, or place them up for sale, or they simply haven't got any mates of family to use them, that or they can't be arsed offering them to any bugger.

I reckon a lot of people don't realise how easy it is to let someone you know use your season ticket if you can't make it. You don't need to give them the actual card, if they have your supporter details they can take them to the ticket office and get a paper ticket for the day. It saves so much hassle.

Time and time and time and time again big goals, winning goals or absolute screamers are scored late on by City and thousands miss it just to be sat in a car for 30 minutes instead of an hour.

The funny thing is all they’re going home to do is sit down all night in their living rooms watching tele, so why not do the same in the car for a bit longer and stick a decent album on or have a decent conversation?

Do these people turn off The Departed ten minutes before the end or not watch the last episode of a series so they don’t have to sit on the sofa for too long?

What is it about being sat down these people don’t like?

The Departed was good but I'm annoyed that Matt Damon's character never gets his comeuppance.

I wonder if they reduced ALL prices by 20% the ground would be rammed jammed full every game and the club would still have the same revenue.......worth a try surely?

In the 1967/8 title winning season with Bell/Lee/Summerbee the average attendance was only 36,000, but Maine Road's capacity was 65,000.
Barcelona average 78000 in a 98000 stadium
Real Madrid average 70000 in a 84000 stadium

We average almost identical attendances as Celtic who are one of the biggest supported clubs in the world and they have about as noticeable empty seats as we do from week-to-week.

It happens at many places.

The only thing is, a full stadium simply aesthetically looks great and it feels much better when you’re in a full ground. It feels more ‘together’, more intense and intimidating an atmosphere, than when there’s empty seats dotted about all over the place.

Yes and it was busting at the seams lying fucker that Swales fiddling the gate money.

It would more than likely have the opposite effect. Lower prices usually means not bothered about missing a few games

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.