FC Basel V Manchester City - Post-Match Thread

Once the game was won we slowed down physically and mentally, it wasn't 'sloppy' it was game management against a beaten team, if we'd have been playing a better side or if the score was closer we'd have concentrated fully.

4 nil away from home and some folk still whinge.

Lol, woeful was york away :-) and no I didn't go.

I did and no i'm not telling fibs either.

How anyone can say we had some woeful performances tonight is beyond me and even for this place its fucking ridiculous.

Woeful performances lol?

Jeez.
Yes, from some of our defenders that was woeful. Nothing remotely threatening about that Basel attack yet we managed to make a right pigs ear of dealing with some very routine balls and on another day could have let in 3 or 4. That's woeful in my book, but maybe I just have higher standards for us.

Yes, from some of our defenders that was woeful. Nothing remotely threatening about that Basel attack yet we managed to make a right pigs ear of dealing with some very routine balls and on another day could have let in 3 or 4. That's woeful in my book, but maybe I just have higher standards for us.

Go to bed and wake up in the morning remembering you have just watched us win 4-0 away from home in the CL.

Higher standards then the best football we have ever played and 4-0 away to a team who won 4 from 6 in he group? On a dodgy pitch?

You have no perspective on what woeful is.

Fab performance and with players coming back from injuries other teams must be bricking it.
Gundog MOTM closely followed by Bernard.

Woeful is a ridiculous thing to say. We have just beaten a team with an excellent home champions league record 4/0. Yes we were a little bit sloppy early on but it was far from woeful.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.