What are your Wembley plans?

50+ seater Bus leaves Winsford at 9.30 am (great news that it has a toilet).Stop off somewhere for a couple of pints on the way down,fall asleep and arrive at Wembley for about 2.30 pm.Couple more drinks in the ground.See an easy victory and head back home.
Your forgetting about the pile up on the M6, you might get there for the last 10 minutes ;-)

48 hr bender for me.

Sat afternoon couple of pints, train to Leeds, more pints, Morrissey at Leeds arena, possible after show piss up somewhere, train in morning to London from Leeds, booze somewhere around Euston/Fitzrovia, tube to Wembley from Euston Square, watch City lift the cup, more booze, bit of nosebag and a £26 a night travelodge near Euston. Train back Monday morning and working afternoon.

Happy days!

Always going to be the odd incident at Wembley with nigh on 90,000 in attendance. Would’ve been far worse if we’d played Spurs I reckon. Despite all the Tarquin jibes, I’ve found Arsenal fans to be amongst the most civilised down the years.

Now I’ve said that, I’ll probably run into a shit load of trouble in a couple of weeks time...

Waiting for a ticket off you mostly ;-) think we're on the 10 o'clock from piccadilly, you should have jumped on that my picnic's are legendary

Don’t worry it’s in the wardrobe! Safe.

Save me a sandwich.

VIP coach with soccer express , set off from Denton at 10.20 . been with them last 4 Wembley trips
10.20 seems a bit late if you want to go for a drink or get something to eat, if there's any traffic problems could be pushing it, I panic like fuck so couldn't handle going that late :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.