What are your Wembley plans?

Drive down very early Sunday. Meet my lad who lives and works in east London. Leave car at the hotel then beer and the match. Stay over and drive back Monday.

Can anyone recommend somewhere close to Euston that would be suitable to take 3 kids and my old man at about 11 for some food and drink?

+4 for Wealdstone. Been there the last 6 or 7 times now and it’s a good laugh. Plenty of room inside if it’s pissing down and the prices are good.

Dead easy to get to and away from and the tube takes 15 minutes. Even park near there for some of the London always now too and get the tube from Ruislip.

Can anyone recommend somewhere close to Euston that would be suitable to take 3 kids and my old man at about 11 for some food and drink?
Depends on your idea of food but there’s a Nando’s and a few other eateries right outside the main Euston entrance

Early train to Euston.
Head on up to Baker Street
Meet mates for a drink
Head to Wembley
Check in at Wembley Hilton ( its cheaper for the league cup final , as its on a Sunday )
Match
Out for drinks
Back to Hotel

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.