Ederson Moraes - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Gea is probably most widely regarded as the best keeper in the world, and his reflex shot stopping is very impressive. He's been good for years and has saved the rags many points in games. Thing is, we haven't really seen how good Ederson is at shot stopping is as our all round dominance and alert defence, plus Eddie's awareness at snuffing out attacks means he hasn't really been called upon to make too many one on one saves.
you missed last nights save then? eddie has made plenty,you are comparing apples and oranges,2 different keepers and 2 different style,de gea is not the best keeper in the world,you flatter him

you missed last nights save then? eddie has made plenty,you are comparing apples and oranges,2 different keepers and 2 different style,de gea is not the best keeper in the world,you flatter him
Of course I saw Ederson's save. So who do you think is the worlds best keeper then?

All round as keepers must be nowadays,eddie and ter stegan
Let's not be biased here towards Ederson, although he's been excellent for us, he is still young and relatively inexperienced at top level football. De Gea has proved himself for several seasons and is probably regarded as the best right now. That said, I wouldn't swap him for Ederson.

Until DDG proves it in the CL vs elite opposition and improves his commanding of his area (he's a bit of a goal line hugger) you can't say he's better than Neuer.

Let's not be biased here towards Ederson, although he's been excellent for us, he is still young and relatively inexperienced at top level football. De Gea has proved himself for several seasons and is probably regarded as the best right now. That said, I wouldn't swap him for Ederson.
Nope,he is an shot stopper who stays at home and doesn't command his area and boots it long,joe can do that,it's old fashioned now and if you can't see that...the best can save,come off and their line,be proactive and not reactive,thats how the best are judged now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.