What are your Wembley plans?

Should have saved your cash on the tickets, due to the cramped conditions on the train, no one will check for tickets.
Imagine him explaining that one to the Mrs if him and his lad got done for nor having tickets on the train. Presumably he's already saved a few bob on match tickets by doubling up with his lad at the turnstile?

Fly into London Friday from La Rochelle staying in Bayswater for the one night. Saturday doing the touristy bit ( v and a ) then meeting a mate coming on the train from Manchester .....few beers then up to Harrow for Sat and Sun night.
Day of the game meeting some more mates at Kingsbury ( j j moons ) then post match celebrations wherever takes our fancy. Back to Tours Mon....then Morocco for a week's holiday.
Happy days!

Taking my lad to his first Wembley final, so just getting the train there on Sunday morning and then straight back afterwards. Booked on the 20:15 train back though, so will have a problem if it goes to extra time and penalties.

Going off what happened after the Liverpool final, it might not be an issue. We legged it down Wembley Way past loads of disgruntled Liverpool fans straight after the cup was lifted so as to get as close to the front of the queue for the tube as possible because we were worried about missing our train but once we got back to Euston they were basically letting people jump on any train as opposed to ones they were specifically booked on. I think they declassified them too, which meant it was sit where you want if you could find a seat, including first class. A bit tough on those that had paid for first class tickets but they sometimes do this when the trains are extremely busy.

Coach.
Drink.
Drink.
Watch us win.
Coach drink drink bed.
Wont remember anything again...

This is the only time I refuse to go to Wembley.I refuse to bow to the FA`s stance at making as much money as they can,and I hate the very thought of semi finals being played there.Yep never liked them and at least someone else will have my ticket.
Yes I am a traditionalist and some things over the years have changed,some for the better, some for the worst.This IMO is one of them.
Cutting ones nose off to spite ones face it sounds like to me mate..Hey ho, each to their own..!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.